Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow..............


Yes, the snow has arrived. It is after all December. I hope you are all ready for winter to come. Snow tires on the car. Shovels ready, etc. We enjoyed a wonderful snowy day at home today. We played a board game, made a snowman, drank specialty coffee's and had a lot of fun in general. 'Tis the season. I hope you and yours will have a safe and Blessed Christmas..........

No, they are not black and white. Its the snow, its so white, the camera has to get used to it yet. A view from the front of the house.

Can you see the snowman? It is about six feet tall. It was perfect snowman snow.

3 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

That sounds like such a fun day...and when there is snowman snow...you HAVE to make a snowman. I do it all the time.

We got a sprinkling of snow this morning and I walked to the church. It was awesome.

I think I'll go have a coffee too, before the lads all come home!

Love ya, Tetcy

Andre and Marielle said...

Here we are in Holland 10 degrees plus and you guys can look forward to a white christmas! Very (n)ice pictures, guess it's time to check the oil levels on the snowmobiles and start looking for the helmets and suits? Sligthly jealous here, have to admit...

André and Marielle

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Beautiful pictures Randall. Almost makes me think that I like snow. God does make a stunning creation, doesn't he? I just wish it wasn't so cold. :D