Monday, February 19, 2007

Update......

Sorry to be late, but I was waiting for some new pictures. I did't make any, so here is just a short update.
We seem to be quite into lost here lately.Something to do with having the first two seasons here on DVD. Thanks Dianna and Jordan, there is no better way to see it then without the commercials.
Pete, Matt and I are going to N.B. tomorrow,the Lord willing, to do some sledding.
We had hoped that some friends were going to come, but they all had other plans. Oh well, it should be a fun trip anyway.
Maybe we can take some pictures on the trail again. And then we will post them later.

Well folks, until the next time.

Love , DAD.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

So glad that you guys understand my addiction to LOST...it really is quite the cliff hanger of a show most of the time! I'll send you the third season when it comes out on DVD! :) I hope that you guys have a safe and fun time on the snowmobiles!Enjoy it for me as I am missing it alot this winter, for that matter enjoy the snow for me too, as the brown green grass is getting very boring to look at! Lots and lots of Love, Dianna